Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Workover or Completion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently looking to hire a Workover Completions Supervisor in Watford City, ND with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Provides onsite drilling oversight on exploratory and subsequent development wells
- Overall safety and environmental aspects of the operations
- Ensures local regulations are strictly complied with at all times
- Develops a plan for the successful and efficient implementation of the Drilling program to optimize operations
- Reacts to and controlling any situation regarding the rig and personnel onboard
- Tracks and controls costs. Maintains records and reports of operations
- Maintains good communication between office and rig. Coordinates and critiques service company activities
- Provides office based operational support as required
- Reviews and optimizes drilling programs/procedures
- Assists in preparation of drilling documentation/manuals
- Participates in emergency preparedness and permitting activities
- Typically requires 10-15 years of experience
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas
- Resolves complex problems
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.