Skills: HR - General, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provides administrative support to the HRC function in all transactional and administrative aspects of employee lifecycle events. This is an entry level role in the Human Resources Centre and does not require to interact with Employees or Managers
- Assist in preparation of letters and other documents for Employees.
- Filing, scanning and photocopying of all documents as requested by the HRC team and HRBPs.
- Assist with processing HR documentation to HRIS.
- Maintains HRC fililng systems - electronic and hard copy.
- Assist the Centers of Expertise with issuing documentation to employees as and when required.
- Collect and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilties.
- Reports into HR Supervisor, HRC
- Peer group includes HR Manager - UK, HR Administrators, HR Business Partners, CoE's.
- General Standard Grade English or equivalent
- SVQ in Business Administration or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to listen effectively.
- Keeps team informed about progress and problems.
- Uses proper grammar, uses punctuation correctly, writes using concrete, specific language.
- Asks questions to clarify a situation.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Meeting given deadlines on delegated tasks
- No previous HR experience is required for this entry level
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.