Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Process Control
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: PLN1 per annum
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 850 staff.
Sulfur Process Manager
Location: KrakÃ³w, Poland
Mission and Responsibilities
The mission of the Process Manager Sulfur is to maintain and further develop the technological leadership of Client's sulfur technologies in alignment with the Product Manager Sulfur Technologies. He/ She leads solution development, project process execution and start-up supervision of a project, ensures correct technology and process design and ensures competitive project execution as the Process Lead Engineer. The Process Manager Sulfur is accountable for the quality of work and on schedule and budget completion of assigned tasks as well as for defining and meeting competitive process performance guarantees.
The Process Manager Sulfur ensures the quality of sulfur solution & proposal development and project execution with a focus on safety, compliance, reliability, efficiency and practical solutions. He/ She leads or supervises proposal and project process execution including plant start-up and performance test on site. In this respect, he/ she checks and approves process project documentation, leads project teams and meetings with customers and is responsible for defining and meeting competitive process performance guarantees.
- Provision of technology expertise of our proprietary sulfur technologies (sulfur recovery/ Claus, sulphur handling/degassing) including innovation & development, process simulation, conceptual design, solution development, proprietary equipment, commissioning and start-up supervision
- Checking and approval of Process Design Engineering (equipment, hydraulic calculations, safety devices, instrumentation, piping, plant layout, documentation) as "design authority"
- Leading process project execution (proposals, studies, sales support, basic and detail engineering, interfaces to other disciplines, client and vendors including review meetings)
Reporting line & localisation:
- The Process Manager Sulfur reports functionally to the Product Manager Sulfur Technologies
- This role is located in Krakow, Poland and requires business trips to various centers of Clients offices, EPC projects and to Customers of up to several months .
Competencies and Profile:
- Chemical Engineering degree (Master of Science), superior grades
- 4-10 years' experience in a plant engineering company as a process engineer with experience as a process lead engineer in basic engineering, detail engineering and start-up
- At least 4 years of experience in sulfur recovery technologies
- Eager to work in and lead a multicultural project team, willing to travel short and mid term (up to 3 months) to other engineering centers and construction sites worldwide
- Language skills: business fluent English oral & written, (equal C1)
- interesting, challenging position in an international company
- work in a multicultural team
- training and opportunities to develop
- possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- attractive compensation and benefits package
- possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- private healthcare and MultiSport card
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.