Skills: Ships Engineer, Ships Mate / Officer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 80-90K EURO
Location: Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are working with a ship management company in Germany assisting them with a Technical Superintendent for their container fleet
The Technical Superintendent assists the Marine Operations Manager in monitoring the technical and operational performance of the chartered fleet. As delegated by the Shipping Manager, the Marine Technical Superintendent manages all activities related to Ship/Shore compatibility clearance,
The Roles, Accountability's
* Monitoring, recording and evaluating performance data of the chartered fleet vessels and identifying any corrective action as required based on TCP.
* Investigating opportunities and making recommendations to upgrade the existing chartered fleet vessels to increase their operational efficiency/flexibility/safety and delivery capacity.
* Liaising directly with the vessel operator's Superintendents on day to day technical matters related to the chartered fleet vessels.
* Reviewing vessel operational and maintenance standards by means of ship inspection on voyage and during port visits. Collect and file regular/monthly maintenance reports from the operators.
* Performing Safety and Environmental Protection verification checks, recording of statistics and updating monthly and quarterly reports
* Provide regular reporting on marine technical activities and ensure that appropriate Company Records are maintained
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.