Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Process Engineer- Dublin, Ireland.
Leap29 are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to work on multiple Pharmaceutical projects based in Dublin, Ireland on a 12-month renewable contract.
Our client is a global construction and engineering company, working in a number of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas and Food & Beverage.
Senior Process Engineer requirements:
• Have knowledge of six sigma/continuous improvement methodologies with experience of working in an API environment supporting both production and plant design.
• Have a minimum 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• 5 years of process design experience
• Be capable of managing teams of engineers to deliver large projects
• Level 8 degree qualified in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Design office experience essential
• Right to work and live in Ireland
Senior Process Engineer Responsibilities:
• Provide technical and process engineering solutions to support, develop, and improve existing processes
• Maintain relationships and liaise with clients
• Work the detailed design of API projects
• Committed to working to the highest possible standards and delivering high quality results within a highly regulated (cGMP and EHS) environment
• Planning and executing multiple projects at the same time.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!