E&I Field Engineer
We have an urgent requirement for an E&I Field Engineer to work on a 2x2 rotation in WA. This will be a site based role and applicants must be able to mobilise immediately. Key responsibilities include
- Provides day to day Instrument and Electrical Engineer support to instrumentation and power systems equipment onshore at site
- Design, install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Conduct root cause investigations of electrical and instrumentation equipment failures
- Provide technical leadership to reliability centered maintenance, equipment criticality reviews and FMEA studies
- Define projects for electrical and instrumentation equipment maintenance capital needs and support project managers as appropriate
- Manage predictive maintenance programs: motor tests, thermography, UPS testing, transformer oil testing and instrumentation calibrations
- Establish and drive reliability engineering principles and best practices.
- Troubleshoot controls valves and design and tune valves
- Troubleshoot VFD's, PLC's, DCS, Instrumentation and Analyzer systems throughout the plant
- Qualifications in Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering
- Oil and Gas site experience
- Field experience and strong knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, and control systems
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.