Skills: Coil Tubing, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Maurice, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
He/She reports directly to the Job Delivery Lead and under supervision of assigned Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from the contingency plans in place. Ensures pre-job meetings are held with Schlumberger, Client and third party personnel. Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Assists executing successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client. Recognizes risks associated with the operation and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s)
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance on the equipment is performed
- Listens and can communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate in related Science is a plus.
- Entry level 0 - 2 years related experience as a Operator for Offshore Deep Water.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.