Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Alaska, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Ability to safely operate welder machine, hand and power tools associated with Industrial Piping construction
- Ability to Read and understand isometrics, arrangement drawings, details, specifications.
- Welds using stainless steel, carbon steel and duplex materials
- Maintain machines, inspect equipment to identify possible problems and trouble shoot
- Ability to live and function appropriately in a camp, working a rotational schedule in and Arctic environment
- Knowledge of Hazardous Materials and Safety Regulations and industry practices related to equipment use and operation
- Must lead by example and promote safety polices, practices and a safe work culture while on the job.
- Ability to work at heights (Scaffolding, Manlifts, etc.)
- Ability to take direction and adapt to changing priorities in a challenging environment?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid and current Driver License with clean driving record
- Ability to Pass ASME Section 9IX/API - GTAW / SMAW Pipe Test
Required Training & Certificates:
- North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC), Preferred.
- Employment conditional completing and passing ASME Section 9IX/API - GTAW / SMAW Pipe Test
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.