Our client is currently seeking a Shutdown Scaffold/Insulation Planner for a one year site based rotational contract Shutdown Scaffold/Insulation Planner Responsibilities
- Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
- Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
- Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones
- Able to adequately assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
- Point contact with execution, reliability, ops tech within scope of planning control including complex activities such as Shutdowns and Outages
- Responsible for creating plans and task lists for Shutdown and Outage activities.
- Has a Scaffold and Insulation background knowledgeable in facility maintenance and industrial insulation and scaffold configurations.
- Has experience in blue print reading, Iso's, GA drawings, P&ID's. Has an understanding of codes, scaffold estimating, insulation and EHT configurations.
- Experience in planning Insulation and Scaffold scope and knowledgeable in manpower estimations, materials management, and timelines. Has experience with Scaffold and Insulation scopes, materials in a maintenance environment.
- Has a technical trade background as a Journey Person Insulator or Scaffolder with extensive knowledge in the other trade. Both trades will be an asset.
- Knowledgeable in manpower estimating inclusive of timelines.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.