Our client is looking for a Shutdown Static Equipment Planner for a site-based one year rotation contract in Northern Alberta. Shutdown Static Equipment Planner Responsibilities
- Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Able to provide input into material of construction selection and management.
- Able to plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
- Able to apply planning logic, such as, lead, lag, critical path and milestones
- Able to adequately assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
- Point contact with execution, reliability, ops tech within scope of planning control including complex activities such as Shutdowns and Outages
- Responsible for creating plans and task/material list for Shutdown and Outage activities.
- Has a mechanical background in understanding asset management for pressure vessels and static equipment.
- Has experience with blueprint reading, Iso's, Vendor Drawings for vessels, GA drawings and P&ID's.
- Experience in planning confined space entries, Blinding, Internal welding repairs, ventilation plans.
- Has experience with pressure vessel inspections both internal and external, Heat Exchangers, Flash Drums and Separators
- Has a technical trade background such as Boilermaker, Pipefitter, Millwright.
- Knowledgeable in manpower estimating inclusive of timelines.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.