Skills: Well Control, Materials Management , Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Orders equipment and maintains material supplies.
- Oversees multiple projects and coordinates scheduling of work with field foreman prior to equipment installation Tests new methods of optimizing production.
- Responsible of teaching, implementing, and setting the example for safe work practices and Company safety policies.
- Is responsible for tracking and managing project costs Regular reporting of project status to affected parties
- Verifies proper installation of automation equipment
- Assist Automation Foreman with Daily Duties and Projects Works with departments to coordinate delivery and improvement of products
- 3-5 years experience
- High School diploma or College preferred.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.