Worley are recruiting a Payroll Coordinator to join our team in Aberdeen for maternity cover for 1 year.
Key objective & duties:
- Calculate payroll adjustments based on information received from the business, for inclusion in the payrolls (circa 1,000 employees weekly/1,000 employees monthly)
- Ensure relevant information is supplied to outsource payroll provider to assure the accurate and timely delivery of payrolls
- Perform essential checking of all payroll information received from outsource provider prior to payroll being finalised
- Have a robust understanding of payroll process flows and payroll data to ensure accuracy and completeness of data flows between systems.
- Ensure validation errors and other issues are resolved prior to payroll processing
- Provide day by day support to the business and to employees in handling payroll issues.
- Provide day to day support to outsource provider in handling payroll issues
Required qualifications / certification:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes, calculations and legislation, with proven experience as part of a team.
- Willing to work hard and with flexibility
- Strong team player with an organised, positive, methodical and proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills -the role will involve liaison with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven, with the ability to develop, implement and document processes including strong controls
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel