To carry out testing of components and blended products in accordance with testing requirements referred to in GPC (LQS and GQS).
Perform the following duties:
- Sampling and laboratory testing of lubricants raw materials and lubricants and fuels finished products
- Adjust Bills of Material as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
- Interpretation of test data to determine if products meet specification, and certifying products for sale to end customers.
- Carry out similar tests as above for Fuels where such agreements are in place.
- Participate in the quarterly Lubricants Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
- Work with the Laboratory Supervisor to optimize Product Treat Costs
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.Requirements
- Bachelor or above in chemistry field
- At least 3 years working experience in chemical lab testing field
- Proven testing instrument usage skill. Be familiar with quality analytical tools
- Knowledge in ISO9001/IATF 16949 Quality Management System / ISO 14001 Environment Management System
- Knowledge of lubes/grease product specification and production processes
- Fluency English and PC skill
- Team player, strong sense of accountability
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.