Skills: Marketing, Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Inspectorate focus on rewarding and training staff across the globe to develop a workforce who will act as ambassadors for the business and who will feel proud to be part of a growing and successful Group.
We are looking for people with drive, enthusiasm, commitment and integrity to join a global business with global op portunities.
Marketing & Communications Intern
- Location: E1, London
- Start date: 3 June 2019
- End date: 30 August 2019
- Working hours: 21 hours per week - The role is for 3 days a week, Tues-Thurs for 3 months.
This role is a broad marketing and communications role with an international perspective. You will be supporting the Marketing & Communications Specialist for the Commodities Global Service Line with the creation of presentations, website content and digital marketing campaigns. Your graphic design and communication skills will support commercial activities and internal communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (Preferred but not essential)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience with a Web Content Management system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative design and copy writing skills
- Resourceful, flexible, thrives working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Creating materials to support commercial activities, such as client presentations, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Supporting the development and execution of external and internal communication campaigns across all marketing mediums
- Website Management - Creating content and structure, posting news articles, improving website graphics
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or student to gain some work experience with an internationally renowned organisation.
Training, guidance and development will be provided and there will be plenty of projects to get involved in and contribute to in a significant way.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.