Springtown, Texas, United States
Springtown, Texas, United States
Skills: Engineering Technician, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Quality Assurance, ATI Q1, ISO 9001, AS - 1900
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Springtown, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Warrior Rig Technologies US LLC is a R & M facility that repairs and performs maintenance on oilfield drilling rig component equipment. The Quality Advisor will assist in promoting, developing and overseeing compliance of the company quality system to ISO 9001, API Q1 and API 8C specifications. The Quality Advisor ensures compliance of customer requirements by assisting the Quality Manager in quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while facilitating continual improvement and operational performance.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documents and records under the Quality Management System including nonconformances, corrective actions, reports, forms, work instructions and ITP plans.
- Assist in maintaining quality policies and procedures in the Quality Management System to ensure compliance to attain product quality.
- Assist in commitment to Warrior behavior-based quality program across all job functions.
- Coordinate with Quality Manager on all Warrior quality requirements to ensure company processes and procedures are followed. Organize and monitor NDE activities.
- Participate in vendor qualification process and interactions and perform in-process and final inspections of product.
- Respond to and investigate internal and external quality-related issues. Assist in root cause analysis.
- Liaise with purchasing to establish quality requirements for external suppliers and certifying authorities. Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials.
- Maintain productive working relationships with customers to support quality requirements and investigate customer complaints.
- Interact with production and engineering to maintain product quality during new product development and field implementation.
- Perform quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and completed product.
- Maintain and improve product quality by assisting and conducting product, company, system, compliance and surveillance audits.
- Assist in managing key performance indicators (KPI's) for all business areas.
- Ensure new employees are trained in the requirements of the QMS related to their roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate continual improvements of the Warrior QMS, maintaining evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken.
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, think strategically and translate concepts into action plans.
- Excellent communication, computer and documentation skills to record results.
- Ability to work with a professional attitude when interacting with all Company and customers.
- Ability and willingness to travel, potentially internationally, if required.
- College degree/diploma with previous experience in oilfield services/manufacturing or a new engineering graduate. Preference may be given to an engineering graduate with mechanical/electrical concentration. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) is required.
- Good communicator, in verbal and written form, with the ability to deal with employees at all levels.
- Preference maybe given to candidates with previous exposure to oilfield services and/or manufacturing.
This position requires the person to work in both an office and shop environment. This position must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others including coworkers and third parties. You will be required to work under tight deadlines including time-sensitive response situations in which case you may be required to work extended hours that could include nights, weekends and holidays.
To be considered as an applicant, please register and apply at www.patenergy.com/careers