Skills: Reservoir Engineering, Geoscientist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Reservoir Engineer
The client is a large international operating company with assets all over the world. They are currently looking to grow their Brisbane office and as a result are seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join the team. The position will be focused on their onshore assets throughout Australia.
The position has come about due to growth and they are keen to get someone on board in the next few months. Requirements for the role are as follows:
• 10+ years of experience working in oil and gas industry
• The position will be working very closely with Geoscience staff so good knowledge of these disciplines is essential
• Extensive unconventional experience is essential as these assets will be the primary focus of the role
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Provide reservoir engineering support to both development and exploration teams
• Build strong relationships with JV partners
• University degree in a relevant discipline
For this position the client is offering a highly competitive salary and package.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this position, please send through an up to date copy of your CV and contact number by following the link provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!