Skills: NDT Technician, Production Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The role of the Operations Readiness Coordinator is key in the project management team. The incumbent will ensure on behalf of the Asset Owner / Asset Manager that Production readiness and Asset Owner Readiness (AOR) is achieved for the project.
To provide leadership and direction to the project OR Management resulting in effective preparation and implementation of the OR (AOR, Commissioning and Startup (CSU), Flawless Project Delivery (FPD)) activities in the project.
* Contribute to Comissioning and Starup, FPD and Asset Owner Readiness activities
* Coordinate and ensure all Operations Readiness input from the other OR topic areas into Project documents such as BfD, BDP, BDEP, ITT etc.
* Implement OR standards & management practices including general policies to enable the Project Manager in achieving business targets & objectives.
* Ensure that the Project is implemented in compliance with Company as well as Governmental Technical, Environmental, SD, Health and Safety standards and regulations
* Initiate and lead the implementation on delivering improvements in the project work processes
* Ensure establishment and deployment of project standards and procedures in the Project, harmonised with OR processes and procedures and in line with senior management expectations
* Contribute to OR assurance events including the Pre Start-up Audit (PSUA) and contribute to the Statement of Fitness
* Represent the future Asset owner in the project
* Ensure the aspiration of the Asset Owner are embedded in key documents and are executed accordingly
* Contribute to the delivery of a design that will deliver the production promises, future operating availability and expenses
* Manage Safety in transition thru to Statement of Fitness
* Project to Asset Handover
* Cross Train / support Operations Personnel
Qualifications: Higher technical qualification or equal.
* Seasoned (+10 years) technical or operations professional with a background in either Production/ Maintenance Operations, Asset management and/or Project supervision (e.g. Commissioning) with demonstrable experience in the areas of interest for the job.
* Deep experience in part of, or the entire, ORP Project life cycle (from front-end development, conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover), with the relevant experience in implementation of CSU/OR/AOR/FPD as well as working experience in Production Operations organisations (Upstream and/or Downstream)
* Must be a self-starter, highly motivated lead with a proven track record who can recruit, create and develop a team. Fully conversant with Project Management Systems with extensive knowledge of Project Completions/ Construction/ Commissioning practices and procedures. IT Literate (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint/ etc.).
* Proven leadership and organisational skills and strong personal drive in order to meet deadlines and specific targets.
* Ability to work independently but also as a part of a multi discipline, multi-cultural team.
* Be able to perform coaching and mentoring role for developing staff.
* Good communication and analytical skills are essential.
* A HSSE driven mind-set.
* Proven track record in change management.
* Fluent in Spanish & English