Analyze and ensure effectiveness of all US compensation programs and assist to develop appropriate models to facilitate design of pay levels and work as a team to develop annual pay programs. Provide Compensation consulting, analytical and support to Shell US businesses. Participate in various cross-functional and Global projects within the Reward skill pool. Provide a broad range of activities to ensure legal compliance, pay equity and standardization in the support of global policies and US businesses.Principle Accountabilities:
Key / Special Challenges:
- Participate in various industry salary surveys and conduct detailed analysis on results to ensure market competitiveness
- Coordinate and conduct Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) assessments as well as advise businesses regarding the regulations
- Conduct Senior Executive compensation benchmarking for US leaders
- Conduct survey benchmarking on Long Term Compensation levels
- Conduct analysis on overall US Long Term Incentives levels.
- Facilitate delivery of Global Employee Share plan for US employees
- Manage Graduate progression process and compensation during the annual pay cycle
- Support Pipeline subsidiary activities, including conducting annual review of Outside Director.
- Assist in the development and recommendations of US annual pay program
- US pay delivery activities including developing and delivering training
- Communicate pay delivery process and procedures for US
- Work with HR Advice organization to train and provide guidance when required
- Consulate on various Compensation Policies, including experience professional (XP) hire offerings and other competitive pay pressures.
- Participate in interdepartmental and global projects when necessary
- Conduct Compensation education sessions to HR, line leader and employees as necessary. Provide consultation on various compensation matters
- Other special projects as assigned
- Ability to work with globally with Reward Team as well as global businesses
- Management of multiple priorities
- Analysis and manage large volume of data
- Ability to deal with confidential information and implement change initiatives
- Proactive team member
- Flexibility to handle cross functional priorities
- Ensure timely, efficient but high-quality service
- Provide results under pressure and with time restraints
- Managing multiple stakeholders
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of six (6) years US compensation experience in the energy field
- Knowledge and Experience in HR
- Working knowledge of Shell's Compensation practices
- Ability to influence others
- Project management skills
- Relationship skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong Customer focus
- Strong Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Strong SAP and BW skills
- Working knowledge of Shell US benefits
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.