The Woodlands, Texas, United States
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Skills: Project Management, LNG
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Systems Operations Readiness Project Manager
The Systems Operations Readiness Program Manager is responsible for delivery of the systems solutions for the Operations Readiness Program and the realization of desired business benefits in support of the Mozambique LNG project. Project scope will extend to complex functionality, impacting multiple areas of business operations including Value Chain (Marketing/Shipping), Asset Management and Maintenance, Operations, HSE, HR, Accounting, Contracts & Procurement, and others.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of tweleve (12) or more years' experience in Oil and Gas industry. Specific experience and expertise in the following are required:
- Experience in the execution phase of large scale, international construction mega projects in LNG or the energy sector is desired.
- Domain knowledge of business processes and systems related to Value Chain (Marketing/Shipping), Asset Management and Maintenance, Operations, HSE, HR, Accounting, Contracts & Procurement, and others.
- Ability to manage and successfully deliver on large-scale projects impacting multiple business functions at multiple locations including Maputo, Afungi, Singapore, and The Woodlands.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to translate business requirements into a set of project deliverables and associated tasks.
- Strong communications skills (written and oral), with an ability to listen and to articulate project status and issues.Works with multiple teams simultaneously.Communication experience should include presentations at all organizational levels.
- Team building and management skills, to bring a diverse group together to deliver required business results.
- Leadership through influence, rather than exercising leadership via formal hierarchy.
- Technical understanding to enable effective delivery of technology projects including new systems implementations and upgrades to existing systems.
- Good working understanding of the project management lifecycle and the key knowledge areas of project management: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, stakeholder.
- Customer Focus - proven track record of customer satisfaction and delivery success and ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- Consulting/Problem Solving - ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Facilitation skills and techniques.
- Implementation: Plans, directs and monitors project team activities to design, develop and deploy solutions that meet business requirements. Facilitates identification, communication and resolution of issues and risks.Develops and executes projects: Schedule, Budget, Resource, Quality and Communication plans.Recruits and supports development of project team members. Negotiates and manages contracts with vendors.
- Coordination: Ensures operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions related to the project.Assesses and addresses project constraints and organizational barriers to success.Makes/facilitates decisions for projects potentially impacting multiple business functions. Maintains communication with all identified stakeholders.Develops and presents project communications.
College graduate in Computer Science, MIS, Project Management, Engineering, or a related field preferred; Equivalent work experience pertaining to information technologies and / or project management may be acceptable.
This position is eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is more than 2 times a year to Mozambique.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.