Skills: HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Câmpina, Prahova, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HSE Engineer to join our team in Campina. You will be responsible for monitoring the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards, and ensuring the training of employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations. You will verify compliance with health and safety regulations and ensure all necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Act as an internal consultant towards local management in all HSE issues.
- Drive a Zero Incident Culture for all employees.
- Maintain and update HSE Manual in compliance with ISO 14001 (environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety), and other applicable standards.
- Prepare documentation for getting the required authorizations (Health & Safety Authorization, Environment Authorization, Water Administration Authorization, etc).
- Coordinate and develop HSE improvement plans in compliance with company, industry and customer requirements.
- Prepare HSE documentation for the requested tenders that are expected to be placed in Romania.
- Perform Hazards and Risks Assessments according with Romanian legislative requirements for all activities carried in the plant.
- Coordinate HSE failure investigation and verify effectiveness of corrective actions implemented.
- HSE & Fire Prevention training to new employees, as well as visitors and contractors employees.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly (or whenever required) reports regarding HSE & Fire Prevention.
- Monitor the contractors presence and activity within the plant to comply with our HSE Management System, deliver the specific training and perform audits on their HSSE Management System.
- Manage the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) program, providing input to the needs analysis and support in selection of the equipment's provider, distribution to employees as defined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement, getting feed-back from employees regarding quality.
- Identify, propose and implement environmental friendly improvement projects
- Prepare plans for accidental pollution preventing.
- Prepare a comprehensive program for performing environment protection.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree - Technical Engineering degree.
- Experience of having worked in an HSE Specialist role.
- Excellent English language skills - advanced level - written and spoken.
- Excellent PC skills - MS Office.
- Experience in having interaction with local authorities (Health and Safety, Environment, Emergency).
- Experience of having worked in a manufacturing plant.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (auditor).
- SAP knowledge.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.