Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
About the Role:
Responsible for the preparation/coordination and delivery of maintenance campaigns, providing leadership & support to the Maintenance Teams conducting the work activities to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of work in a campaign model.
These positions will be based in Perth, Western Australia and offer lots of opportunities and a great lifestyle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of maintenance campaigns through collaboration with stakeholders internal and external to Maintenance
- Coaching and mentoring of Maintenance Teams supporting campaign activities
- Execution of Maintenance Planning and/or Maintenance Execution processes
- Planning and reporting as required
- Allocating resources to execute work
- Daily update of work activities to the campaign plan
- Accountable for support of process notifications
- Ensuring materials are physically checked for campaign execution
- Responsible for gathering lessons learnt data to be reviewed in the close out report
- Contribution of continuous improvement ideas including using technology to achieve better outcomes
Skills & Experience:
We have opportunities for both experienced oil and gas people, and those seeking to transition to the industry. If you have a background in mining, rail, utilities, aviation, military, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing or construction industries, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we expect from you:
- You share and demonstrate the same values we do: integrity, respect, discipline, excellence, working sustainably and working together
- Previous coordination experience in a heavy industry is preferred with specific experience in marine and topside inspections, fabrication and repair, coatings maintenance or maintenance and rotating equipment are advantageous for some positions
- Trade certification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical field or engineering degree with a focus on fabrication and repair are desirable but not essential
- Planning experience in a computer maintenance management system will be highly regarded, particularly in SAP-PM
- Process driven mindset including safety and risk identification, understanding and management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with uncertainty with excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, curious and willing to learn to accelerate your development
- Computer literate with the ability/interest in using technology to achieve better outcomes
- You will be highly motivated to work in the oil & gas industry
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on projects for world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance
Woodside is an increasingly inclusive and diverse company. We want all Woodsiders to feel safe in bringing their whole selves to work and confident they will get a fair go.
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on Sunday, 9 June 2019.