Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
Woodside is the pioneer of the LNG industry in Australia, producing 6% of global LNG supply.
We have an outstanding base business of world-class assets and strong growth prospects - plus the experience, capability and vision to make things happen.
We're expanding our workforce in Perth and Karratha as we create an integrated LNG production centre in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Burrup Hub.
Our global headquarters is based in Perth, Australia's fourth-largest city. Our state-of-the-art campus reflects the quality of life Perth is known for - with a six Green Star rating, advanced wellness features and flexibility in how you work.
We recognise that a key contributor to our success is an inclusive culture that promotes diversity and a sense of belonging.
Flexible work arrangements including part time hours or job share will be considered - please indicate on your resume if you wish to be considered for a position with flexible working arrangements.
About the Role:
Responsible for collaborating with internal and external teams and contractor support to collate resource and estimation information to enable accurate schedules to be produced for asset based execution teams.
This position will be based in Perth, Western Australia and offers lots of opportunities and a great lifestyle
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and resourcing work orders for the execution of asset Maintenance activities
- Updating information within the SAP system for assigned work team/s
- Coordinating and implementing the resource requirements of the 120 day site activity plan
- Developing & reviewing resource estimates and updating where required at work order level
- Developing and preparing work packs for Campaign Maintenance activities
- Providing input to ensure the Bill of Material, SAP PM data and Inventory master data is correct & up to date
Skills & Experience:
We have opportunities for both experienced oil and gas people, and those seeking to transition to the industry.
What we expect from you:
- You share and demonstrate the same values we do: integrity, respect, discipline, excellence, working sustainably and working together
- Trade certification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical field is required
- Methodical mind set with high level of attention to detail
- Previous planning experience in a computer maintenance management system such as SAP-PM is highly desirable
- Process driven mindset including safety and risk identification, understanding and management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with uncertainty with excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, curious and willing to learn to accelerate your development
- Computer literate with the ability/interest in using technology to achieve better outcomes
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on projects for world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance
Woodside is an increasingly inclusive and diverse company. We want all Woodsiders to feel safe in bringing their whole selves to work and confident they will get a fair go.
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on Sunday, 9 June 2019