Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Planner / Scheduler, LNG
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
Woodside is the pioneer of the LNG industry in Australia, producing 6% of global LNG supply.
We have an outstanding base business of world-class assets and strong growth prospects - plus the experience, capability and vision to make things happen.
A role with Woodside is more than a career. It's an adventure, with options to work across assets, disciplines, and products.
Our global headquarters is based in Perth, Australia's fourth-largest city. Our state-of-the-art campus reflects the quality of life Perth is known for - with a six Green Star rating, advanced wellness features and flexibility in how you work.
About the Role:
Responsible for collaborating with internal and external teams and contractor support to provide detailed & accurate activity plans for campaign maintenance or offshore turnaround scope through both SAP & Primavera P6.
These positions will be based in Perth, Western Australia and offers lots of opportunities and a great lifestyle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective use of activity planning tools to develop robust plans for both Campaign & Turnaround maintenance activities, in compliance with planning processes and standards
- Managing and optimising maintenance planning to meet the activity priorities
- Developing future Maintenance Campaign or Turnaround Windows and Event Codes
- Collaborating with and confirming Maintenance input into the Integrated Activity Plan
- Managing/scheduling Maintenance Plans to align with identified Campaign or Turnaround Window timeframes
- Provide yearly Campaign scopes of work for budget approval
- Responsible for optimisation of key resources e.g. Labour, Tools, Mobile equipment etc.
- Review of Master Data for accuracy
- Contribution of continuous improvement ideas including using technology to achieve better outcomes
Skills & Experience:
We have opportunities for both experienced oil and gas people, and those seeking to transition to the industry. If you have a background in mining, rail, utilities, aviation, military, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing or construction industries, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we expect from you:
- You share and demonstrate the same values we do: integrity, respect, discipline, excellence, working sustainably and working together
- Previous planning experience in a computer maintenance management system (SAP-PM or P6)
- Trade certification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical field is desirable but not essential
- Process driven mindset including safety and risk identification, understanding and management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with uncertainty with excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, curious and willing to learn to accelerate your development
- Computer literate with the ability/interest in using technology to achieve better outcomes
- You will be highly motivated to work in the oil & gas industry
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on projects for world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on Sunday, 9 June 2019.