Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
Woodside is the pioneer of the LNG industry in Australia, producing 6% of global LNG supply. We have an outstanding base business of world-class assets and strong growth prospects - plus the experience, capability and vision to make things happen.
We're expanding our residential Karratha workforce as we create an integrated LNG production centre in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Burrup Hub.
For more than 30 years, we've invested significantly in infrastructure, education and community initiatives that ensure the City of Karratha remains a great place to live, work and raise families.
About the Role:
Responsible for coordinating plant operations through leadership of a multi discipline shift team, responsible for application of the permit to work system, optimising production, and overseeing production reporting and testing.
This position will be based residentially in Karratha, Western Australia and offers lots of opportunities, a great lifestyle and a family friendly roster that's one of the best in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Being a visible, felt leader; engaging, developing and coaching your team to increase their capability and delivery
- Leading the frontline response to crisis and emergency situations as needed
- Issuing Authority under permit to work system and responsible for management of operational risk and conflict
- Ensuring frontline/shift team compliance in following procedures that ensure the safe delivery of work
- Responsible for operating and monitoring process systems and equipment associated with oil and gas processing, utilities and safety systems
- Contribution of continuous improvement ideas including using technology to achieve better outcomes
Skills & Experience:
What we expect from you:
- You share and demonstrate the same values we do: integrity, respect, discipline, excellence, working sustainably and working together
- Cert III in process plant operations required
- Experience with a permit to work system preferred
- Skills in SAP PM maintenance is highly desirable
- Experience leading/responding to crisis management/emergency response scenarios
- Demonstrated team leadership experience including building/shaping an inclusive culture and building the capability of you team through knowledge sharing and coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with uncertainty with excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills including leading a multi-discipline team and facilitate team problem solving
- Self-motivated, results driven, curious and willing to learn to accelerate your development
- Computer literate with the ability/interest in using technology to achieve better outcomes
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance and company housing
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives,above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance.
Woodside is an increasingly inclusive and diverse company. We want all Woodsiders to feel safe in bringing their whole selves to work and confident they will get a fair go.
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on Sunday, 9 June 2019.