Other Skills: Jack-up,JU2000
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
JOB TITLE: Tool Pusher
REPORTING TO: Drilling Section Leader
RIG TYPE: Jack-up
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities and assist the Drilling Section Leader with the management of the drilling department.
- Compliance with the Client Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Compliance with Client training, certification and competence requirements.
- Compliance with applicable laws.
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Establishment and proper functioning of the safety organisation onboard.
- That client drilling program is in compliance with client requirements.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- Drilling equipment certification at all times is valid and available onboard.
- Contribute with OBS card reporting.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC
- Monitoring and follow/up on ongoing well and drilling activities.
- Preparing for upcoming well and drilling activities.
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- Ensure that clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- That the daily drilling report is prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
- Required sheets and tally's are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation.
1.4 EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That the drilling equipment is maintained included first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
- Assist with maintaining a sufficient stock of equipment spare parts and materials.
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
- Offshore Survival
- Offshore Medical
- IWCF Supervisor Well Control - Surface Level 4
- Lifeboat Coxswain Training
- Confined Space Training
- Rescue at Height Training