Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP, Payroll
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $65000 - $85000 per annum
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title - Compensation and Benefit Analyst
Location - Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, growing polyethylene manufacturer has a permanent opportunity for a Compensation and Benefit Analyst to be based in Houston, TX.
The Compensation and Benefit Analyst is a position within the Human Resources Department. The primary focus of this position is the development, implementation, and administration of the total rewards package for employees.
- Involves assistance with the development of compensation structures and benefit programs
- Evaluates, modifies and ensures compensation practices and benefit policies are competitive and in compliance with current legislation and pay equities
- Performs projects, market analysis and coordinate vendors and brokers
- Use advanced knowledge and expertise to provide day-to-day administration of all benefits plans
- Assists with determining plan design, program research, and renewals
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with analytical processes with knowledge of compensation and or/ benefits program required
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Finance, Math, Business Management or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Systems implementation experience; SAP and ADP preferred
- Understanding of basic compensation or financial fundamentals, statistics, or cost analysis required
- Knowledge of benefit contract language
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a polyethylene manufacturer. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.