Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, inspection and non-destructive testing services, with worldwide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Primary focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated projects; Deliver Safety, Competent Resources, Performance Management, Risk Management, Effective Reporting, Budgets and Commercial Implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary focal point for delivery of all aspects of contract(s)
- Management of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Operations Managers across Oceaneering client base
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent personnel in the areas of service management, technical control, and pressure systems, corrosion, subsea, structural and inspection engineers and technicians to deliver the service
- Ensure such personnel work within their competency responsibilities and areas of scope and that such work is carried out within framework of appropriate legislation
- Responsible for the correct identification and prioritisation of areas of work and resource demands
- Develop and agree, Key Performance Indicators, and ensure that agreed data and actions necessary to deliver are provided
- Responsible for the commercial implementation of contracts as defined in the contract agreement under workscope, including approval of annual budgets, management and monitoring of agreed scopes within those budgets
- Assist in preparation and pricing of tender/proposal documents
- Participate in monthly business unit meeting to review ongoing performance and highlight areas of concern that require the client/Oceaneering support
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets
- Ensure that regular audits and assessment of the service are planned, monitor and review any impact of changes in standards and legislation for continued correct delivery
- Ensure that the best practices, technology, techniques and innovation, developed and implemented across similar integrity contracts are notified and applied to the assets to optimise plant availability and safety
- Responsible for production of Oceaneering Monthly Performance Management report
- Provide financial management reporting for P&L across multiple contracts / projects
- Liaise with Asset Integrity Management Team and Vice Presidents as required
- Manage Client communications and reporting as required, ensuring that business and HSE risk implications on integrity issues are clearly identified and appropriately assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Senior Management Team.
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Promote a strong HSE culture at all times
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 10 years within oil and gas Integrity Management/Inspection (P)
- Minimum 15 years experience of effectively leading project teams to achieve delivery of contractual obligations (E)
- Experience in delivery of financial targets, budgets and proposals (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures, service quality and customer satisfaction (E)
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams of multi discipline professionals (E)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Ability to work independently in challenging circumstances and use initiative to propose and implement changes to work practices (E)
- Ability to solve problems by applying sound reasoning (E)
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports (E)
- Ability to communicate effectively (E)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience related to the job description (E)
- Building / facilities experience (P)
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend technical drawings, codes and specifications (E)
- Maintains a regional understanding of Oil and Gas industry
- Microsoft Office (E)
- Working knowledge of planning software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Ability to generate a team approach to workflow execution and problem solving (E)
- Provide leadership, co-ordination or guidance to others (E)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
- Should be flexible to travel for Operational requirements
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.