Skills: Well Servicing & Testing, Production Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Orla, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
This position is responsible for water treatment system plant and monitoring transfer of water to various locations for water disposal and reclamation. Operation, surveillance, and troubleshooting of pumps. This includes validating and inputting production and injection data, performing preventative/predictive maintenance, reactive maintenance, major and minor repairs on equipment, reporting spills and leaks.
- Non-scheduled call-outs outside normal business hours can be expected.
- Daily operation of water treatment system.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and basic electrical assembly of water treatment systems and components.
- Perform mechanical installations including but not limited to - bolting flanges, installing gauges, sample taps.
- Follow local, state & government regulations for water treatment and disposal.
- Tests for water quality, collects EPA samples, takes sludge depths, and records meter readings.
- Ensures adequate supplies of chemicals are on hand.
- Inspects pumps, chemical feeders, hydraulic system components by checking pumping rates and repairing or replacing damaged or unduly worn parts.
- Execute tank dipping and sampling, water draining and tank cleaning.
- Follow water specifications, apply depot handling and product transfer procedures and apply product control and measurement.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing centrifugal and positive displacement pumps.
- Test, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Follow permit to work system/confined space entry, control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights.
- Performs lockout/tagout procedures on treatment.
- Daily monitoring of multiple sites by vehicle.
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies
- Understanding of Business fundamentals
- Ability to implement cost effective solutions
- Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
- 1+ Years Oil & Gas
- Water transfer, lease operator, or flow back experience preferred
- Working knowledge of oil and gas production operations preferred, but will train acceptable candidate
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
- Candidate must within a 45 mile radius of the job site
- At least High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sound like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www. danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.