Skills: Inventory Control, Warehouse Person
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
ATTENTION: Candidates must reside in the vicinity of Pecos, TX area (within 35 miles)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Keep running inventory of company-owned rental equipment, tools, and other assets
- Order, receive, store, inventory, issue, distribute, and ship materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in warehouse
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment
- Prior experience working for oilfield supply house preferred
- Operate forklift for loading and offloading trucks and moving cargo around the yard.
- Must be a team player and able to get along with others
- Bilingual preferred
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies
- Understanding of Business fundamentals
- Ability to implement cost effective solutions
- Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
- 1+ years minimum of previous warehouse experience required (O&G Industry preferred)
- Previous Inventory Management experience required
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Forklift Operator experience required
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sound like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www. danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.