Skills: Technical Writing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Carrollton, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Under general supervision, participates in analysis, modification and design for multiple products and/or projects of greater complexity which requires proficiency in the application of standard materials and components. Job tasks impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Create, modify, debug PLC software, and understand the various communication networks used.
- Write query's to retrieve data from databases.
- Create, modify, and debug HMI/SCADA software.
- Create, modify, and debug Data Management Software
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for industrial uses,
- Participate in team project meetings, track project schedules, project budgets, responsibilities of work
- Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established safety and company requirements.
- Serve as the primary electrical resource for the installation of the assignment.
- Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization's goals.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Supply Chain.
- Experience in CS, EE, ME, Manufacturing or a related field.
- 2 to 5 years of IIoT, Digital Manufacturing, Advanced Manufacturing.
- Supply Chain / Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Familiarity with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Mazak, Fanuc, Mori seiki, Mazatrol, okuma, rockwell equipment.
- Familiarity with Data Collection and communication infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Kepware, MTConnect, MQTT or Fanuc controls.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs.
- Certifications in networking and database management.
- 2 to 5 years of SCADA programming experience.
- 2 to 5 years of PLC programming experience is preferred (Rockwell and/or Siemens).
- Ignition software experience.
- Experience with web-based programming languages.
- Process knowledge of Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Strong electrical and/or mechanical aptitude.
- Requires effective time management skills, personal conduct, and change management abilities.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, customer (internal & external) and other business contacts.
- Ability to work in an office and uncontrolled Mfg environment. Exposure to harsh conditions are possible for a short period time - such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and temperatures.
- Ability to travel 20-30% to job sites both in U.S. and internationally.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 72490
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.