Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Contracts & Supply Chain Coordinator for Eni Iraq, the role will be based in Basra. The main function of the role is coordinating the team of project contract administrators and supply chain specialists in order to comply with company procedures and assure both development and application of contract administration practices as well as guaranteeing materials deliver efficiently and effectively according to cost and time targets during the projects lifecycles.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Establish and maintain alignment within the Project Services team and with Project Team on project procurement needs, objectives and requirements.
- Effective resolution of contract issues, handling of claims and variations during the execution of the contract
- Handles post-award contract administration including reviewing and responding to requests for variations and claims
- Deals with problems arising in connection with the execution of Purchase Orders/Works contracts
- Provides the economic and procurement-related expertise to the Technical Units involved with the Project for improved coordination and reduction in conflict between inter-functional activities
- Provide the Project Services Manager with the necessary assistance in identifying commercial impacts in terms of changes in cost, time and technical variations
- Assists PSC and PMT in analysing schedule impacts related to material delivery and contract variations as well as cost impacts
- Prepare reports related to the Contract Administrator and Supply Chain activities, highlighting deficiencies, delays accumulated or forecast and suggest remedial actions and provides feedback to the Project Vendor List System
- Monitor and endorse all the Project related documents issued by EPC Contractor for Material Supply, Expediting, Logistics Strategy / Plans / Procedures. With particular attention to the safeguard of Company interest in Performance guarantees, spare part availability, assistance after sales and similar obligations to Company advantage.
- Establish project coordination procedures for procurement with Company Site Logistic organization and oversee the development of other coordination procedure as required.
- Verify compliance with project procurement processes and procedures
- Review and endorse Contractors Purchasing and Materials Management plans including plans for purchase of spare parts and for purchase of bulk materials.
- Coordinate with Company Site Logistic organization any support required to grant proper import, export and re-export licenses
- Internal Procurement process with a focus of Procurement, Post Award Contract Management and Project Management processes
- Knowledge of Suppliers production processes, supplier's quality management processes
- Materials Management Experience including Planning, Control, Issuing, and Reconciliation
- Materials Logistics Experience including Contracts, Customs and Expediting
- Detailed knowledge and application of Company requirements.
- Minimum 15-year experience in oil and gas projects
- Minimum 10-year experience in the supply chain and contract administrator area
- Minimum 5-year experience in supervisory/coordinator positions
- Education preferable in Engineering or Economics
- Fluency in written and spoken English