Beeville, Texas, United States
Beeville, Texas, United States
Skills: Sales, Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: Sales or Inventory Experience in Surface Wellhead
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Commensurate on experience
Location: Beeville, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Key position functions include:
- Develop strong rapport with customer representatives, providing follow up with customers regarding rig/ field requirements
- Support customer intake phone calls, for requests relating to items such as equipment, delivery information and documentation, with exceptional customer service, providing timely and accurate information that aligns with customer requirements.
- Draft/prepare quotations for review and distribution
- Ensure sales orders are filed properly and filing is kept current
- Promptly handle customer calls relating to complaints, investigate basis of complaint, refer problems to appropriate personnel, recommend action to rectify problems, and follow up to ensure resolution internally and with client.
- Activate Sales Orders and Transfer Orders for loaded project orders and establish Sales Orders when required for direct customer sales
- Track open orders via weekly updated production schedule, consult with factory when necessary and promptly advise customers of any changes to existing orders
- Work with customers to identify changing requirements to open orders
- Assist with the collection of aged receivables when requested
- Work with sales representative and branch operations using the Sales and Operations meeting to set local stock levels for, critical components, standard systems and jewelry
- Report to operations on forecast consumption and back into sales and operations process, to level load with sister branches
- Coordinate trade show shipments to include booth, valve displays, literature, etc., and assist at local sales events as requested.
- Prepare annual customer quotes and orders folders
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. A Post-Secondary Diploma or Technical/Engineering Degree is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an inside and/or outside sales role
- Superior written and oral communication skills with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated, possessing good organizational abilities with ability to work independently
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, Engineering drawings and specifications are a definite asset
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a definite asset
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.