Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is looking for a Close-out Coordinator to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our UK onshore/offshore locations for a duration of 12 months.
You will join the Control Instrumentation & Telecoms Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process automation and telecommunications systems for onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. Our work includes specification and requisitioning of Control, Instrumentation and Telecoms equipment, as well as preparing detailed installation design packages, with emphasis on safety in design and high quality in our deliverables.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and coordination of all project and/or Ops Mods close-out activities
- Prepare and progress close-out packs plus associated project documentation through the close-out process
- Help build, maintain and constantly improve Project Modifications close-out process and procedures
- Produce regular statistics from the above Trackers/Registers
- To promote good working relations within the Project Controls Teams and other project departments and client representatives
- To be fully conversant with the Worley Document Management System and Worley Jobcard Module of the Worley Brownfield Management Suite (ADMS) of applications in order to be able to track both workpacks and documentation involved in close-out
- To maintain Project Registers, Trackers and Matrices associated with close-out and to ensure they are up to date using the Worley Document Management Systems and Jobcard Module
- To assist the Senior Close-out Coordinator with the preparation and delivery of the weekly and monthly close-out statistics
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- NC or equivalent in appropriate engineering or Information
- Management subject
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team
- Understanding of full remit of Project Technical Close-out
- Aware of generic As Building requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Positive work ethic
About Worley: Worley delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. Worley is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws