Skills: Commercial Management, HR - Trainer / Instructor, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
The purpose of the Organizational Effectiveness Analyst role is to design and implement an effective organization through jointly optimizing, governance, processes, jobs, structures, competencies and people to achieve QP's strategic objectives.
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Analysis and/or in the other related fields.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Business Analyses, Organization Design and/or Change Management, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Motivated and self-driven able to lead teams and shape opinions towards new practices and new ways of working with proven track record.
• Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, interpersonal, negotiating, conflict management, coaching and mentoring skills.
• Excellent client relationship skills and able to work smoothly with executives both internal and external to QP.
• Experienced in project management and business modelling/engineering, preferably with technical writer skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of organization dynamics, motivational theories and systems thinking
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.