Skills: Chemical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Plant Manager for Dunastyr Polisztirolgyártó Zártkoruen Mukodo Részvénytársaság (based in Hungry). The role itself entails looking after and managing the plant.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Managing the organisation of the plant, managing multi-shift production and operation, fully meeting the objectives in terms of production program, quality, production volume and cost
• Controls equipment, machinery, pipping systems and their operation in the production of controlled units and related parts with respect to mechanical, safety and environmental regulations.
• Providing the necessary conditions for the operations
• Providing timely repairs for defective devices, machines and instruments to ensure continuity of operation
• Checking the quality of the product, the observance of the pattern order. Involved in investigating customer complaints during the marketing of manufactured products.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as a plant manager
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a managerial role
• Preferably a Chemical Engineering degree
• Good level of English