Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Raeburn are working on behalf of one of our clients, an Oil & Gas service, provider to recruit for an experienced Recruitment Advisor for a 6 month contract based in Aberdeen.
Working in a busy environment the Recruitment Advisor will manage a portfolio of permanent and onshore temporary job requisitions this includes, advertising, CV screening, interviewing and seeing through the beginning of the on-boarding process. You will be building strong relations with managers across the business to help plan and fulfil their resourcing needs.
- Contributing to strategic resource planning, including the design and implementation of bespoke recruitment campaigns
- Evaluating candidates skills, experience and qualifications through selection processes including, CV screening, competency and values based interviews and ability and aptitude tests
- Managing redeployment, assisting redeployees to find suitable alternative employment within the business
- Proactively establishing resourcing requirements; marketing the client -as an employer of choice via a range of channels
- Delivering process/ systems related training to stakeholders
- Fostering strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to meet the expectations and requirements of customers and influence the opportunities for repeat business
- Sourcing candidates to increase and maintain talent pipelines through identifying and engaging with high calibre candidates
- Provide advice and training to Hiring Managers to ensure they act legally and equally
- The successful candidate will have a degree level qualification in a relevant subject.
- You will have significant experience of working as a Recruiter/Resourcing Adviser for a diverse range of positions within the oil and gas, or a technical environment.
- Ideally you will have experience using an applicant tracking system (Taleo and/or RDB is advantageous).
- You must be able to build strong relationships, problem solve, react quickly to changes and driven to deliver results.
Only those with the right to work in the UK need apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to offer sponsorship visa, therefore current validity to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.