Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor, Marketing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. is a subsidiary wholly owned of Chevron Corporation, the third largest global energy company in terms of global oil reserves, and the fourth largest in terms of global oil and natural gas production.
Established in 1948, Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. has been serving retail and commercial customers in Thailand for over a half a century through its Caltex brand. The company has a nationwide network of approximately 400 retail outlets. It distributes various fuels, including premium and regular gasohol, unleaded gasoline and diesel. Additionally, the company markets and distributes an extensive range of quality lubricants, including automotive engine oil and industrial lubricants.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Lead delivery of training solutions to build skills for Retail and C&I Business Consultants, New Business Acquisition Specialists, Asset Transaction Specialists, Property & Facility Optimization Specialists, Marketers, Retailers, Personnel and others as appropriate according to class of trade mix and priorities within region and country
- Oversight of Regional Training. Manages the training function and in situations where required, assumes the role of a "Working Lead" to deliver training.
- Prioritize needs and training solutions for region based on skill assessments
- Identify Subject Matter Experts/Resources to assist in regionalizing training material
- Execute on-boarding and strategic staffing programs
- Communicate effectively with field management
- Align with Field Management to identify training/development needs
- Engage L & D Coordinator/Workforce Development with modifications to existing material, sharing best practices and information as a result of regional training course evaluations
- Evaluate training for certification purposes and feedback performance to field management
- Provide field management team with regular training performance updates
- Manage the training budget in assigned are
- Bachelor's Degree in any field with 5 years working experience in retail, training or marketing support. Master's Degree in Business Administration is a plus. Some experiences in the training course and curriculum are advantage.
- Ability to work under the "influence model" to guide and motivate teams of people to drive program success
- Proven records of success/strong operations background especially Forecourt & Backcourt services
- Ability to work under pressure to meet with critical deadline
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English with TOEIC score of 600 and above
- Strong leadership, influential, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good in computer literacy in particular Ms. Offices Program
- Logical, critical and strategic thinking
- Ability to work and travel in upcountries sometimes
- Possess the driving license
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.