Skills: Sales, Casing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Technical TRS Integration Champion.
Reporting directly to the NDS TRS Director and located in Houston, Texas. Provides technical support to Nabors NDUSA and NDS TRS team. Track and promote Nabors NDS TRS integration operations scale and rollout. Provide technical support consistent with Nabors corporate guidelines to promote all NDS Tubular Running Services.
• Champion NDS TRS Integration both technically and commercially
• Promote, Track and Execute TRS Integration jobs internally and externally
• Establish Customer KPI's and set runtime expectations
• Conduct marketing actives related to Nabors NDS TRS products to clients
• Provide technical support to NDS TRS operations and NDUSA marketing team
• Ability to expand client base across multiple products and services within the TRS Nabors Portfolio
• Understanding of P&L on all Nabors NDS TRS associated services
• Ability to create value through the sales cycles for all Nabors products
• Ability to negotiate credit, downtime, and proposals within S.O.C
• Capable of producing high volume sales
• Ability to work with all levels of management both internally and externally
• Establish key points of contact within clients offices throughout the hierarchy level
• Ability to fill operations management role as required
• Be able to analyze data sets to look for opportunities to expands Nabors services
• Be able to read and understand wellbore schematics
• 5 + years' experience in casing running field operation experience
• 3 + years' experience in casing running management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in business field
• 3-5 years' experience in casing running sales
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• Strong strategic marketing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Detailed understanding of Tubular Running Services
• Detailed understanding of Field operations related to Tubular Running Services
• Detailed understanding of the sales cycle and operations cycles
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.