Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in Aberdeen for a period of 7 months.
- Experience in project engineering of multidiscipline engineering design teams
- Experience in offshore drill rig certification beneficial but not essential
- Experience in co-ordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors
- Experience in co-ordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without comprmising HSSEQ standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and sub-contractors
- Experience of previous rig work would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to review client scopes of work for completeness and clarity of intent and liaise with client groups on any points requiring clarification.
- Propose and execute remedial actions for all identified problem areas associated with schedule slippage.
Required qualifications / certification:
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate mechanical or structural Engineering subject or HNC/HND
- Preferably membership of an appropriate institute
The candidate will be required to go offshore as and when required and full offshore certification and medical