This is a permanent position based in the main office on residential status under Field Operations Maintenance and Inspection/Engineering with trip to offshore and visit to OEM/service company workshop are required on ad-hoc basis.
- To support the development of Maintenance strategies, engineering and procedures.
- Support the development of Methods, instructions and guidelines.
- Live and encourage an Incident Free environment and mindset. Promoting incident free values within the team and beyond.
- Support the creation and update of all Maintenance procedures and process used in Maintenance entities (onshore and offshore)
- Ability to work alone unsupervised to deliver department objectives
- Ensure that Preventive Maintenance are aligned with HSE requirement and equipment best reliability and availability
- Ensure that technical clarification is provided so SAP PM master data is updated according to offshore or TADM or external maintenance engineering request/feedback
- Support the building of training plan, presentation and guideline on SAP PM usage
- Support methods development.
- Review and challenge Maintenance engineering document produced by external entities
- Ensure project and modification are reflected in SAP PM &MM master data
- Accountable to maintain Maintenance Company Management system complete and updated
- Accountable for the proper execution (HSE, time, budget...) of Maintenance engineering Contract
- Accountable to provide sufficient data/document/clarification to external company for successful execution of Maintenance engineering contract
- Support / Coach all users (onshore and offshore) on the proper usage of SAP PM
- Support possible evolution of SAP PM solution
- Promote cost awareness and innovation within our team.
- Participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc degree in science or technical field
- Experience in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration or similar Industry in Maintenance
- Knowledge of offshore plant and equipment and maintenance systems
- Good knowledge of maintenance and inspection management tools (SAP module PM & MM);
- Knowledge of how to find and review engineering drawings ELDs, P&IDs Vendors manuals etc.
- Medically fit to travel to offshore oil & gas platform
- Results driven approach and attitude.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary