Skills: Engineering Manager, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NON-OPERATED OIL DEVELOPMENT
HEAD, IOF PROJECT (BUSINESS SYSTEMS)
Primary Purpose of Job
The Head, Intelligent Oil Field Project (Business Systems) leads a team of multi-disciplinary technical experts including Petroleum/Drilling/Production Engineers and Business System Architects. The role is responsible for developing the IOF Business Process Management (BPM) framework and for delivering the IOF Program as per QP governance and industry best practices. Principal accountabilities include defining, analyzing, and optimizing IOF business processes and technology solutions for QP's Upstream oil & gas assets, including operated onshore and offshore fields as well as JV activities and non-operated assets.
Minimum of accredited Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Experience & Skills
• 15 years progressive experience in the oil & gas industry, with at least 5 years of direct experience in management of Intelligent Oil Field (IOF) projects.
• Strong technical understanding of oil & gas industry business drivers and practical experience in well/reservoir/facility management.
• Thorough understanding of data science methodologies and process improvement techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate abstract concepts to management, customers, contractors, and staff.
• Highly motivated with confidence, reliance and interdependence to work collaboratively across departments within QP.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.