Skills: Customer Service, Executive
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Customer Service Executive located in Ningbo , Zhejiang /China ,
• Manage and validate all China customer Purchase Orders, Banker Acceptance Draft (BAD) or Letter of Credits against compliance, supply policy, forecast, sales agreement, contract and general terms & conditions to ensure order information accuracy and to resolve any discrepancies prior to sales order processing.
• Work with Supply Chain team and Demand Planner to vet all China customer purchase orders against forecast and to do supply/demand management
• Process all domestic sales orders, third-party and intercompany sales orders into the Sales Order Processing system.
• Track the status of each order and provide regular feedback to the customers and sales team on the order status.
• Liaise with Supply Chain team and appointed service providers to ensure timely execution and deliveries of orders.
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing/closure of all sales orders upon delivery/shipment.
• Verification of related shipping document and forward to customers timely.
• Process customer's inquiries and customer complaint into SAP and ensure all customer complaints are resolved timely through coordination with respective work groups.
• Prepare related document to finance for issue RMB VAT invoice.
• Coordinate and arrange customer samples as requested.
• Liaise and coordinates with various work groups to resolve pricing, inventory, credit, quality and supply issues.
• Maintain and periodically validate the customer master data/profile in SAP system.
• Provide support to Sales, Finance, Operation Planning, Supply Chain and Purchasing as necessary.
• Provide guidance to Customer Service Executive in work- related process, operational and technical skills.
• Involve in decision making on related operation processing for China business.
• Standardize China Customer Service working process and responsibility combine with regional Customer Service requirement and China business characteristic.
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor degree or above
• 8 years work experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain Logistics in similar industry
• Familiarity with Incoterms, banking requirements, import/export shipping operations and China regulations
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills in handling complexities with the ability to analyze, identify key issues and develop solutions/alternatives
• Team-player with good people management and leadership skills
• Ability to work systematically and adhere to deadlines
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, multitask and prioritize tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English preferred
• Proficient in MS Office and SAP system preferred
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.