Skills: Client Representative, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Oversight, Third Party Inspection, Liner Hanger, Packer, TSH Connection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
- To act as client's assigned Inspector
- Witness premium connection re-gauging and Non-Destructive Testing
- Review Vendor Inspection and Test Plans.
- Verify documents in the Vendors' Manufacturers Record Book.
- Perform surveillance activities to include MTR's, Dimensional, NDE, Testing reports, Shipping list, Torque/Turn charts, Thread certifications, etc.
- Issue Releases for shipment.
- Develop and submit reports to client
- Premium Threading Experience
- Liner Hanger Experience
- Packer Experience
- WMPI Training
- ASNT certification in MT, UT, PT Level II
- +10 years' experience providing QA/QC oversight in the service vendors shops
- QA/QC experience in Line Pipe, OCTG, Drill Pipe/BHA Inspection, Completion and Drilling tools Manufacturing and Assembly
- Possesses working knowledge of Specification/code experience with API 5CT, RP 5A5, 5D, 5B, 5B1, 5L, Spec. 7, RP 7G, DS-1 and NS2 requirements
Please send in your resume to email@example.com
Cardno PPI, LLC is an energy industry–focused engineering, operations management and quality assurance firm that provides services around the world. A subsidiary of Australia-based professional services Cardno Ltd., Cardno PPI solves critical challenges for clients around the world, specializing in quality and consulting services; hands-on engineering, certification, and technical services; and technology development and resource management. The company has a mature inspection and audit reporting software solution that is used by its customers to extract key performance indicators for better business decision making.
Safety is a core value at Cardno PPI, and our Zero Harm safety program fosters an environment of clear accountability, shared responsibility, risk awareness and effective communication. Our program underpins all operations and is responsive to the needs of our customers.
At Cardno, we believe that what is good for people, communities, and the world we live in can also be good for shareholders. Every day, Cardno employees are Making a difference – putting our vision, purpose, and values into action.
Visit us on the Web at www.cardnoppi.com.