Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Other Skills: Optimization, Data Science
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
JOB TITLE: Data Scientist
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
BOARDS: All possible
• Conceptualise and develop advanced optimisation models employing classical optimization (Linear programming, Integer programming etc.) and/or evolutionary optimization e.g. Genetic Algorithms, Differential evolution) methodologies, to develop actionable insights. Demonstrated skills in developing optimization solutions is a must
• Superior skill in working with solvers and tolls related to optimization is required
• Maintain and improve optimization solutions
• Working and contributing in a collaborative team environment is a must for success in this role. Sharing knowledge and leveraging complementary skills from rest of the team members will be important
• Continually upgrade and upskill in emerging tools and techniques
Implementation and optimisation findings
• Develop sustainable optimization solutions to derive step-improvements in business performance
• Conduct regular model upgrades and performance monitoring exercises to continually improve accuracy and relevance
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or Mathematics related discipline (Post grad or PHD related to optimization is a plus)
• 4 - 12 years in optimization practice
• Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred
• Programming skills will be required
• Knowledge on data acquisitions, statistics and other mathematical modelling methodologies
• Good analytical, interpersonal and managerial skills
• Good communication
Please send CVs in Word format
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.