Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in Aberdeen for a period of 6-9 months.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in project engineering of multidiscipline engineering design teams
- Experience in offshore drill rig certification beneficial but not essential
- Experience in co-ordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors
- Experience in co-ordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without comprmising HSSEQ standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and sub-contractors
- Experience of previous rig work would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to review client scopes of work for completeness and clarity of intent and liaise with client groups on any points requiring clarification.
- Propose and execute remedial actions for all identified problem areas associated with schedule slippage.
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate mechanical or structural Engineering subject or HNC/HND
- Preferably membership of an appropriate institute
- The candidate will be required to go offshore as and when required
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws