Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Operations Management
Other Skills: Good Knowledge of the Subsea & ROV market
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: To be Discussed
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ETPM are currently looking for an experienced recruiter who has a good working knowledge of the ROV and Subsea market to work in there Aberdeen office.
The role of the Recruiter will be to support the department in terms of service delivery to etpm clients within the Recruitment Department. This role will be responsible for taking instructions from etpm clients in relation to requirements, sourcing and contacting suitably qualified candidates for submission to client and obtaining all relevant paperwork required.
The role is responsible for, but not limited to the following key accountabilities;
· Build rapport and relationships with client base;
· Establish and understand the key requirements to requisitions;
· Establish commercials attached to requisitions;
· Source suitable candidates via Eclipse database and available job boards;
· Format CV's to etpm format ready for submission to client;
· keep candidates up to date with progress of requisition;
· keep Eclipse database and back up files up to date with updated candidate information and documentation;
· Ensure accurate information in relation to contractual terms and conditions is entered into Eclipse;
· Compile and issue contractual documentation to contractors and third parties;
· Take part in company on-call rota system
Qualifications & Training
· It is expected that candidates for this role will have a good standard of secondary education
· 2 years experience in similar role
· REC Qualification desirable but not essential
5. Technical Competencies
Candidates will need to be competent in the following applications;
· Previous Experience with recruitment databases
· Good communication skills
· Eagerness to succeed
· Team player
Upon successful completion of the probationary period, etpm will endeavour to assist, where required, in any additional training the candidate may need to successfully carry out their duties within the role.
ETPM focuses on the combination of in-depth contract expertise with sound seafaring knowledge to offer services in support of marine operations offshore.
Founded in the provision of consultancy for high risk marine operations, the Group is a household name for technical assurance and more latterly project execution services. These core skills have lead to the development of a range of associated services at the same high standards as the founding concepts.