This is a permanent position based in the main office (Operation Center) on rotational basis under Field Operations Department.
- Acting as the Focal Point into the NOC Operational Coordination Centre regarding all production and optimization activities.
- Providing support and development for Offshore Production personnel including Control Room Operators and Production Supervisor
- Engaging with Operational Planning and Maintenance activities via the OCC hub interface to maximize production potential and hence efficiency during maintenance activities
- Support optimization of ESDV, SDV & HIPPS testing requiring field outages
- Providing assistance to all special operations (intelligent pigging, Tie-in, Safety or Process Isolation) to ensure activities are carried out safely, and minimize shortfalls and activity costs.
- Reviewing top ten alarms, analyzing and translating them into opportunities or threats to improve production potential and equipment reliability.
- Conducting Inhibition audits to guarantee the safe operating status of the facilities.
- Participating in DGS/JSA processes to provide an independent operational perspective to offshore management.
- Act as Focal Point into the NOC Operational Coordination Center regarding all the Production and optimization topic to ensure Production is optimized based on available well stock and equipment constraints
- Centralizing the communication within the Production teams and ensuring the follow up of any action requested by sites to on-shore support entities to ensure efficient resolution of site queries.
- Following up and optimizing the Site Production Performance by actively participating in the shortfall prevention / analyses, shutdown preparation / minimization and monitoring plant KPI.
- Anticipating and coordinating any operations related to production and ensuring the interfaces with involves entities, including Safety and Production perspectives.
- Interfacing with Offshore Operations (via VC/telecons according to Operating Rhythm) in Planning, PTW and Isolation review to ensure all work is planned to minimize production shortfall and maximize production efficiency
- Reporting and receiving day to day priority from the NOC Operations Centre Manager and report functionally to the Loss Prevention Team Lead.
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing plant & equipment performance using advanced data handling software to maximize production potential
- Monitoring and troubleshooting daily production operations, including updates of UNIO action tracker based on latest support requests from site, to maximize production potential
- Monitoring and Optimization of the gas grid to maximize export compression throughput and optimize voidage
- Carrying out Daily Production & injection shortfalls analysis (first level analysis) in support of Loss Prevention activities
- Support investigation of unplanned shutdown events by gathering/ analyzing information from site and , and participation in RCA process to reduce ongoing losses and eliminate repeated shortfall events.
- Preparing reports of unplanned shutdowns and slowdowns including root cause analysis to assist in ongoing reduction of production shortfalls
- Support chemical management process, follow stock level and manage interfaces (e.g. inspection)
- Monitoring of routing pigging program, update and follow to ensure Pipeline Integrity program is followed.
- Identify and drive any Opportunities, as part of the Sciforma Process Excellence.
- Preparing/ reviewing operating procedures as required.
- Provide cover for relevant Offshore positions as required (Productions Supervisor/ OTL/ HSE Superintendent).
- Provide/ support operational and technical input to risk assessments as required
Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: Bachelor Degree qualified
- Industry: Exposure to production or process engineering, preferably offshore
- Operations: 10 years Operational Experience in Production environment with a minimum 2 years Offshore working experience
- Well-developed analysis and reporting skills
- Understanding of Industry Process Safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Advanced problem-solving ability.