Skills: Business Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently looking for an Account Manager based out of Midland, TX. This role has ongoing responsibility for existing and new account relationship development, business growth, and "best in class" client satisfaction of Bergaila's services.
The Bergaila Companies
The Bergaila Companies, a privately held enterprise headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Midland, TX, and Denver, CO, is a leading supplier of contract engineering/technical staffing services to many of the world's leading oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply & service companies. Founded in 1987, we have earned a reputation for service excellence with both our client companies and employees. At Bergaila, we view our customers as our partners and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to collaboration in building staffing solutions that meet their desired goals and outcomes.
Primary and key functions:
- Work closely with Business Development -Director and operational teams to ensure business goals and objectives are met
- Territory Management Strategy
- Pursue and build client contact relationships to ensure full discovery of existing and forecasted staffing needs
- New account/opportunity sales development
- Contractor/Client liaison activities to ensure fulfillment of Bergaila service offerings
- Database systems proficiency and update management
- Sales oriented work background
- Oil and gas preferred- not required
- Strong communication skills -oral and written
- Demonstrated career successes
- Denver area based
- Clear driving and background
- Strong Computer Skills
- Must be able to travel to client sites 75% of time
- Assertive, solutions oriented, outcome driven work style
- Base salary plus commission
- Top tier benefits and 401k programs
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/