Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Well Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Liaise between Wellsite Operations and Wellsite Excellence Advisors, providing candid feedback to Operations.
- Mentor and coach Wellsite Excellence Advisors, ensuring monthly objectives are being met by each consultant as communicated by the Wellsite Excellence Supervisor.
- Assist the Wellsite Excellence Supervisor in investigating and following-up with all wellsite related near misses, injuries, property damage, etc. incidents.
- Collaborate with local field HSE Reps establishing communication of any/all related incident learnings across both production and well work groups.
- Knowledge of federal, state (New Mexico & Texas), industry and Operator rules, regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of Rig Crew and 3rd Party Provider's (Frac, Coiled Tubing, Cement, Flowback, etc.) various job roles and their corresponding responsibilities.
- Knowledge of sub-surface well bore configurations and surface equipment capabilities.
- Ability to maintain/obtain cased-hole well control certificate.
- Ability to audit well service rigs and provide clear feedback to contractors and Wellsite Operations Supervisors.
- Ability to build relationships of trust with 3rd Party Providers and Wellsite Operations Supervisors.
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of 3rd Party Provider's incident and case management programs and provide the Wellsite Excellence Supervisor with objective information to be shared with Wellsite Ops Supervisor.
WDS Global Partners was founded in 2009 by senior-level industry leaders with expertise in offshore, deepwater drilling operations, rig/facility projects, operations and maintenance integrity management. Our mission is to create solutions and value for our clients and to be recognized as a world-class service provider.
Located in Richmond, Texas, WDS Global Partners provides consulting, staffing, payroll and auditing services to oil and gas operators, drilling rig contractors, equipment providers and project teams. WDS specializes and offers technical support services in four areas, but not limited to:
· Project Management Services
· Engineering and Operations Support for Drilling and Completions
· Operations and Asset Integrity Management
· Asset Purchase and Divestment Assistance
WDS's success is attributed to operational and technical management experience comprised of knowledge acquired by working for, and with, the largest oil and gas operators and drilling contractors in the industry. WDS is expanding and growing! We welcome clients and candidates to contact us at email@example.com or our office located in Richmond, Texas.