Job Description JOB PURPOSE:
To provide direct HSSE professional advice and support (hands-on) to the Business including Plant Manager, staff, Logistic operation. Duties include but are not limited to working with the line on implementation of HSSE programs, and other duties such as incident investigation and remedial actions, auditing, and training.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To implement HSSE initiatives and strategy as documented in the HSSE Plan and strategy
- To assist the line to develop, track, and implement HSSE action plans
- Recommending to line Manager appropriate corrective actions for non-conformity
- To support the line in HSSE reporting, investigation, classification, follow-up (Remedial Action Plan) and close out including data integrity in the HSSE systems required.
- To facilitate incident investigations
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SMK 3 etc
- To support HSSE communication, sharing and learning and regular HSSE meetings.
- To track, analyze and report systematic back to the line HSSE performance with Key performance indicators (leading/proactive as well as lagging/reactive indicators), Highlights, Lowlights, Areas of Improvement
- To review and manage HSSE performance of contractors under operational control as well as influence those who are not under operational control.
- To maintain, develop, and assess HSSE aspects of contractor pre-qualification and tender specifications.
- To act as custodian of the local appendices to the Global HSSE Management System.
- To lead and support the line in Hazard Effect Management Process HEMP, Health Risk Assessments HRA, HSE case documentation and other relevant HSSE topics.
- To facilitate both directly and indirectly HSSE auditing of business activities including follow-up and close out of remedial action plan in line with regional and global directions
- To assist the line in preparing the annual HSSE letter as part of the overall Business Assurance Process.
- To provide Emergency Response Support. Plan and Coordinate drill for emergencies including medical emergencies.
- May act as the security focal point and liaise with the Group Security managers as required for security related incidents and audits.
- To ensure compliance with local/OU relevant requirements
- To lead or to coordinate (as nominated) the implementation at local level of the global/regional HSSE project/initiatives..
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.Requirements JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
[Specify the educational background, qualification(s) and experience which would typically be required to perform your job fully and effectively. Please include HSSE knowledge, skills & experience requirements
]University degree in Safety Health and Environmental/Engineering (Industrial / Environmental / Mechanical / Chemical) with minimum 5 years relevant experience.The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally & externally is essential.Able to communicate in local language is essential. Knowledge of HSSE management systems, HEMP and group standards, their implementation and practical interpretation / experience would be desirable.Previous track record of Lube Oil Blending Plant design / engineering / operation and experience in HSSE technical standards for Safety on road and plant operations is highly desirable.Health Risk Assessment at working knowledge level is desirable. Experience of Shell HSSE requirements and standards including the Shell Control Framework is desirable.Experience in any or all of the following: Corporate HSSE, Distribution/Logistics, Environment Protection, Health will be an advantage Competence
Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviours will be taken into
account during the selection process.
Provide leadership in HSSESkill
Prepare effective management of HSSE risk
Apply effective management of HSSE risk
HSSE Incident Classification, Investigation and Reporting
Commitment to HSSE
Environmental Procedures Design
Hazardous Substance Management
Health Safety and Environment Standards Enforcement
Industrial Hygiene Practice
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Safety Engineering (Concern for Safety)
Waste and Emissions ManagementDisclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.